YOU HAD ME AT
Dog care services for the South Hills area
Located in Cecil, PA
Breed Restrictions – New Clients – Effective 1/23 we will no longer Accept controlled breeds. (Pitt Bulls – Staffordshire bull terriers – German shepherds – belgian malinois – Cerberus) Large breeds 100lbs+ will need to be discussed. if you have questions, please call to confirm breed approval.
*we have postponed all tours, you can view our facility below and see our outstanding reviews*
if your dog attends another facilities daycare, we ask that your dog does not attend daycare 1 week prior to boarding with us. Other facilities just don’t have as high a standard as we do. if your pup is showing any symptoms of an illness, they will be denied boarding.
*All hours of drop-off and pick-up are by appointment*
Hours listed are for scheduling drop-off and pick-up.
We are closed to the public without an appointment
PACKAGES & PRICING
When selecting a pet resort for your pup’s next staycation make sure you ask yourself what’s best for my fur baby.
Here is what sets us apart:
- Your pet deserves to be pampered in a suite no matter what, so we only offer Suite boarding. Fully antibacterial suites and raised beds will keep our guests clean and safe.
- Clean air is very high on the list of considerations when choosing your pets stay. We have a K-9 design HVAC system that properly exchanges and cleans the air at a very high rate of 15 times per hour. Giving your pup fresh clean air at all times. Unfortunately, this is overlooked in most facilities.
- Indoor and outdoor play areas. Having outdoor and indoor play areas allows us to keep small groups together for a stressless and safe play environment. The outdoor play areas will allow your pup to get back to nature.
- All dogs over 1 year of age must be spayed or neutered.
Price: $57 / day
At Woof Lodge we do playcare differently. While some dogs find high energy large group play “Fun” many find it overwhelming. We want your dog to come home from a play day enriched, not just exhausted. We group dogs not just by size, but we also consider their play style, their ability to read other dogs social cues and their self-management abilities. We keep our groups small and carefully monitored to ensure that every pup is having fun. Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
* CURRENTLY Daycare is not available, so we can spend more time with our boarding guests.
We offer basic grooming services. If your pup needs a little cleaning up with a nice sudsy bath then we can accommodate your needs.
Grooming is in conjunction with Lodging visit.
Sorry- we don’t do nails, we leave that to the professional groomers
Price = $40
Dog boarding & daycare
Dena and Greg Simms both grew up in Canonsburg, PA. Being dog lovers and having had several Golden Retrievers of our own we know the importance of a good dog boarding facility. After having a devastating experience at a “top notch facility” in the area we knew Washington County deserved better. So began the process to bring Woof Lodge to you.
We purchased our 50 acre farm in 2016, built our family home in 2018, and began construction on the farm for Woof Lodge in 2020. Our country setting provides a beautiful low stress setting for your pup.
Our staffing is 100% family. Trust is important to us and who can be trusted more than family? The #1 goal at Woof Lodge for every client is to return your fur baby exactly the way they arrived except with a huge smile on their face!
Our newly built facility
Looking for a staycation to make all the other pups in your community jealous? Woof Lodge is for you. Our 50 acre setting will bring them back to nature. The new state of the art facility was built not only for our guests safety but afforms to all of the highest standards for a luxury resort. If your fur baby requests a little country air then we have plenty to go around.
- 100% Luxury suites that will make your loved one feel at home
- 6 large outdoor play area, allowing proper separation for safety
- 3 indoor play areas for when the weather is not so nice
- State of the art HVAC allowing 15 air changes per hour (one of the most important safety concerns in a Pet boarding facility)
- 100% antibacterial touch points for all our guests.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR STAY
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Every guest staying with us will start the day off with a nice long outdoor potty break. Giving them ample time to stretch all 4 legs. Breakfast is then served in their suite. They are separated into play groups for fun activities. Then, break time for an afternoon snack and a little ZZZ’s. After, they will get more play time and activities. When dinner is ready they will return to their suites for a feast. After dinner, pups will have to do a little more relaxing, take a potty break and then off too bed for a good night’s rest.
HEALTH & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Woof Lodge resort strives to provide a safe and positive experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on providing loving and high quality care. All dogs must meet the following health requirements to ensure the safety and health of all our guests. Copies of the veterinarian records, including expiration dates, must be provided during registration, or sent over prior to boarding. Dogs without proper health documents will be refused both day care and boarding.
- Rabies – The Rabies Certificate and veterinarian proof of vaccine must be provided. Dogs over 3 months of age must have a rabies vaccination.
- DHLPP/DHPP – Distemper, Hepatitis, ParaInfluenza, and Parvovirus vaccinations must be current and kept up to date. Puppies must have completed their third round of shots.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – Should be administered 14 days prior to boarding, per Vet recommendations. For boarding it must be updated every 6 months, even though you have a 1 year vaccine you must have the 6 month booster.
- Fecal Test – All dogs must have a fecal flotation test prior to boarding for the first time and every 6 months after. The results must be negative for all parasites and bacterial infections. If any parasites or infections are found, your dog must be treated and retested with negative results. If positive, treatment could take up to 30 days. This test should be completed 30 days prior to your stay, so that you have time for treatment before your lodging.
- Contagious Diseases – At the time of arrival, dogs must be free of illness or disease that could potentially be harmful to other dogs. Dogs must not have been treated for any communicable disease in the past 14 days. If your dog is sick, please cancel your reservation and keep them home.
- Flea & Tick program – We recommend that all dogs be on a preventative flea and tick program. If your dog is found to be flea or tick infested, a treatment will be applied, and you will be charged $25 plus the cost of medication.
- Spay/Neuter – All dogs age 1 year and older must be spayed or neutered.
- Temperament – If you dog has any history of aggression toward Humans, please call prior to booking reservation. They may not be a good fit for our facility.
- Dogs in daycare program – If your dog attends another facilities daycare program we ask you refrain from attending any daycares 1 week prior to boarding. If you dog is showing any symptoms of Kennel Cough or other virus, they will be denied boarding.
Woof Lodge reserves the right to refuse any dog that does not meet our requirements.
WHAT TO BRING
- Collars & Leashes – All dogs must arrive on a leash and wear a collar with an identification tag.
- Food – Owners must provide ample food for your dog’s stay. Please package food meal portions in individual zip lock bags labeled breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We will not accept food stored in large bins or large dog food bags. All food must be clearly marked with your dog’s name and your last name. If your dog runs out of food during their stay we will go to the pet store to obtain additional food, but there will be a $20 fee plus cost of food.
- Toys & Chews – Dogs are permitted to have toys or chews in their room. This should be restricted to a toy or chew that your dog can safely have unsupervised. Please limit your chews and toys to 2 items.
- Medication – Medications and supplements will be given at no additional cost while your dog is being boarded. All medications must have the correct dose in a vial. Be sure to mark medications with your dog’s name and last name.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Collars – No choke, martingale or prong collars are permitted.
- Bedding – Cot-style bedding and blankets are provided for your dog’s comfort. For Sanitary reasons, personal bedding and blankets from home require prior approval.
- Bowls – Woof Lodge provides stainless steel bowls that are cleaned daily. Specialty bowls permited.
- Toys & Chews – No toys or Rawhides that pose a choking hazard. You can bring what you like, if we can’t take it we will send it home with you.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
RESERVATION & DEPOSITS
Give Woof Lodge a call to discuss your boarding needs and to make sure that dates are available. A deposit of $50 is required to hold your reservation (Reservations between May 15th and Sept 15th require a 50% deposit of estimated cost, max of $150). The deposit will be applied to your cost of boarding. Reservations are subject to a cancelation fee of your deposit. Fees are waived if cancelled 7 day prior to your scheduled check in date.
Your reservation is not confirmed until your application, signed agreement and deposit are received. Click Book Your Stay to start.
*Click Book Your stay to fill out application electronically*
Woof Lodge accepts, cash, personal check, visa and Mastercard. Payment is required for the total number of days at the time of check-out for boarding. There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
$2 credit processing fee per day.
Rates are from the date of check-in until noon the following day regardless of your arrival time. Dogs picked up after 12 noon will be charged $5 per hour until checked out from lodging.
Our New Facility
Take a virtual tour of our lodge
Our Furry Friends
Contact woof lodge
If you have any questions about Woof Lodge, please fill out the
form below and we will give you a bark back! We answer every request. If you have not heard from us, please check your Junk File.